Want to learn how to cook with Franschhoek’s chefs and taste with Franschhoek’s winemakers?
Stand a chance of winning
to attend a demo at Cook Franschhoek
on Saturday, 15 June 2013
courtesy of Franschhoek Wine Valley and Leopard’s Leap Rotisserie & Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards!
At this demo you will be joining Chef Pieter de Jager and learn how to make a delicious breakfast tart, while winemaker Eugene van Zyl will be pairing this dish with Leopard’s Leap Culinary Méthode Cap Classique.
To stand a chance of winning these tickets,
comment on this post
by telling us at which wine estate the demo mentioned above will be taking place.
Also tell us which other demo you would love to attend at Cook Franschhoek (you can access the programme via this website)
Then simply click on the ShareThis button at the bottom of this post
and share the post via any one of the social media channels available
(Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any of the other channels available).
Competition entries close on Wednesday, 5 June 2013.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
- Entries close on Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at 12h00.
- Entrants should be older than 18 years.
- Tickets valid for Cook Franschhoek demo at 9h30 at Leopard’s Leap on 15 June 2013 only.
- Flights and transport not included in prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.